BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alli B.
Toledo
This spray keeps your makeup from budging all day and then some. It shows it's true performance power during the summer months when it keeps makeup from sweating off.
Cindy I.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I been using this product whenever i go out to party, clubbing, and special events. It is really long lasting makeup spray. Its stay put where make up is on your face.
Laurie D.
Louisville, KY
Shake and spray- that's all you need for your all nighter! It makes your makeup stay put. Not problem is if you spray before you find mistakes bc they won't come off!
Rocelia I.
Stockton, CA
U.D all nighter is some really great stuff. Especially after getting your makeup perfect this helps it last all day... Getting used to spraying it in your face can take some getting used to..
I don't care if I'm doing a soft glam look in 95 degree weather I use this stuff for everything. Sometimes as a primer before I start applying makeup and after. And wow my make up looks just as good at 5pm as it did at 8am
Brittney P.
Clovis, NM
Product works very well. Just be careful Contact Wearers, this will cling and fog up your lenses. Keep eyes closed when spraying. This products ruined many pairs of my contacts. Be careful!
Emily R.
Temperance, MI
This is so easy to apply, it's long lasting, it's lightweight, it's natural looking, and it's smooth. I use this all of the time. Definetly good for oily or dry skin.
Adora G.
Brentwood, CA
I love this spray! Before I started using this my make-up would never last. I had bought this product because I was going to the Marine Corps Ball. I was so impressed with how well it worked.
Phylicia S.
Fresno, CA
I tried this product maybe about a month ago I really like it get my make up on all day wasn't heavy it wasn't sticky really good product definitely will buy it again
Rebecca M.
Austin, TX
I love this product, every time I wear it my makeup does not rub off, it makes my blush stay in place too! My makeup doesn't crease either... this product is just great!
Anelsy V.
Does this setting spray feel sticky or like hair spray?
Sophia A.
New York
How would you compare this setting spray to others? What are some favorites bc idk which to buy.
Celeste G.
melbourne
Worth the hype??
Dee I.
Is this worth all the hype or are there cheaper alternatives that work just as well?
Michaella J.
Canton, GA
How long does this product make your make up last on average? And does this work on dewy foundations or does it mattify your makeup?

back