BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Riley M.
this product is not all that great. it's like $30 and doesn't do much for me. I have really oily skin and I guess I didnt read because it does not mattify. It also doesn't keep my makeup in place. I've used better products from the drugstore.
mayra p.
I love this setting spray makes your makeup looks extra good all day with a nice matte finish look even without makeup very good on skin I have concerns when buying this product and definitely recommend it !
Julie N.
Honolulu, HI
I love my UD all-nighter setting spray it helps to keep my makeup in place and also helps my dry skin stay hydrated it is a great product but is pricey and there are products for less that work well other than the price the product is awesome
Chelsea P.
I love this setting spray !! It has been my go to for years and has never disappointed! My skin fluctuates with hormones from oily to dry and I've never had an issue with the setting spray for either type.
Elizah M.
Yonkers, NY
I got this product because I like to stay out late on weekends and needed a setting spray that would keep my make up in place all day. This product certainly did that and game me a matte finish which I love!
Courtney G.
Dickson, TN
this makeup setting spray helps keep my makeup lasting all day long! i have oily skin so near the end of the day my face would look so oily. this helps a lot with keeping the oil intact.
Ashley S.
Metairie, LA
I find that this setting spray does work on certain occasions. If you're planning to do something that causes you to sweat a lot, this probably won't work as well as you'd like it to.
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
OMGGG WHERE DO I START
this setting spray is LIFE!!! it's soooo good and makes your makeup stay all day! you can get down w/ ya boo and your face still gonna be fly asf after !
Katherine F.
Binghamton, NY
One of the best setting sprays I have tried. I have relatively oily skin and All-Nighter really helps make my makeup last much longer. I get less oily around the t-zone and don't have to blot or powder as much. Also takes away the powdery look of foundation. Would definitely recommend.
Bim S.
Dunellen, NJ
This helped my makeup be dewy and keep it on day and night! I was ultra impressed with it. Even after sweating it still managed to hold a face full of make up. I highly suggest !
jaclyn j.
Does this work on oily skin? Most setting sprays make me look super oily
Nataly M.
El Paso
My skin is very dry, so Is this spray good for me?
Brittany P.
Hanover Park, IL
Someone said your supposed to put this on before makeup, foundation, etc....is that true? Or do I put it on after makeup? Or both?
Lauren H.
How long does the product keep your makeup in place for?
Karolina J.