BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Molly M.
It makes my makeup last all day. I used it for prom and it made my makeup stay even through the 3 hour car ride after prom. I am almost out so it's time to get a new one. I tried the travel first but will be going big this time.
shyanne l.
Redondo Beach, CA
I cannot live without this setting spray. I see MUAs everywhere have this as a must-have and as do I. I do not leave the house without spraying this all over my makeup.
Allie G.
Gainesville, FL
This is one of my favorite setting sprays! Your makeup isn't going anywhere when you use this stuff. It is quite pricey but you Ulta/Sephora sells 2 packs for $39. Love the new packaging!
Emily T.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best setting spray ever! It can last through literally anything: extreme heat, long hours, exercise, crying, even all nighters! With this amazing spray your makeup won't budge an inch guaranteed.
Mary-Ellen N.
Omaha, NE
SO REFRESHING. Smells fresh and keeps your face in place all day! This setting stay will de-cake your face and give your makeup a more natural look. Will be repurchasing.
Sam H.
Brooklyn, NY
This setting spray works like magic. Make sure to spray enough and your makeup will last all day! The only downfall is that if you have oily skin it can be a tad shiny.
Nikole L.
I bought this product at Sephora and I absolutely love it. I used to use the Mac setting spray but this one is 10x's better. It's great if you have oily skin and keeps your make up on way longer than other products I've bought.
Ligia C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Favorite setting spray!! It's my holy grail makeup product. My makeup wouldn't look so good with out it! It helps so much to keep my makeup in place throughout the day.
Lucy H.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this setting spray words cannot describe it!! I especially love it after I set my face with it then highlight it because my highlighter stands out even more 💕💕
Maribel C.
San Antonio , TX
This is my everyday product! So far I'm liking the outcome, I've been using it for about a year now. It does set my makeup and is long lasting. I have 'normal' skin.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.