BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Courtney D.
Dunedin, FL
Love this product! It has been a staple for me since I got into makeup. It locks everything into place and keeps your makeup on all day!
Brenda G.
Concord, NC
This is a life saver. Makes my make up stay on all day and all night. I’ve even been swimming with this on and my make up stays the same.
peyton H.
Love this! I use this everyday when setting my makeup I know it’s gonna keep everything in place and it’s the only setting spray I trust.
Mirna O.
Loveee this settling spray it really helps your makeup stay in place all night. If it's any help I have dry skin and it works great on me
Miranda D.
Wyoming
I don't use primer everyday but when I know it's going to be hot out I definitely use this and it works for me all day and all night long
Angelica Q.
Orange, CA
This setting spray is amazing. Makes your make up last all day and night. I cant remember what it smells like but im sure you wont mind.
Andria J.
Swannanoa
This is kind of pricey but it is totally worth it. I never do my makeup without using it and if your on a budget they offer a mini size!
Lindsay C.
Georgetown, KY
My favorite setting spray. It is a little pricey for me so when I can I splurge and get This! It's like makeup hair spray for your face!
Arezoo S.
peoria
Love this for a long wear day of makeup!! It helps my makeup stay on all day! I recommend if your looking for a high end finishing spray
Melissa T.
Lindon, UT
This obviously makes your makeup last all night long - hence the name. But really. It does it's job and it does it well. Extremely well.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.