BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hye Yoon S.
Love love this spray! It sets my makeup all day and it also makes my make up look good and put together! And the wonderful thing is that it isnt sticky or anything, it feels like water on my face. One down side is that the scent is slightlg strange, its nothing too bad and it goes away.
Bridget M.
Mocksville, NC
Love this setting spray! One of my favorites if you want your makeup to last all day. I used this when we traveled out west in July and my makeup last all day out in the 100 degree weather.
mayra p.
I love this setting spray makes your makeup looks extra good all day with a nice matte finish look even without makeup very good on skin I have concerns when buying this product and definitely recommend it !
Payton M.
Bessemer, AL
This stuff is so worth the money. It makes your makeup last all night long. The bottle will last you a really long time. I’ve told all of my friends about this because I love it!!
Jacqueline C.
Las Cruces, NM
I can not express to you how much this setting spray has saved my life! I started off with ELF setting spray and it was horrible! It just went away real quick but this spray has had my back since day one!
Yasmin O.
I'm in love with this product. It gives me face such a natural loool with a bit of shimmer leaving my face soft with the sun protection. I use it day and night ! I highly recommend this for every day use .
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great product! I used it recently for a wedding where we were doing a dance routine and my make up stayed put for HOURS. I was very impressed after seeing the pictures!
Brittany A.
Glenpool, OK
I have super oily skin and this product makes my makeup stick like glue. It has a nice finish. It’s light, doesn’t feel like you’ve just covered yourself in a heavy spray. Definitely recommend to oily folks!
Leslie V.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I love this stuff I have combination skin and I hate how on my dry areas makeup always look all caked on and crust but once I spry it on it makes everything look and feel so fresh
Mandi B.
Lubbock, TX
I love this product! It's one of my go to products, I love spraying it on my brush to intensify my highlight! It helps your makeup last all day and I would definitely recommend it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.