BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda C.
Port Hueneme, CA
This spray is my absolute favorite! My makeup still looks good the next morning, if I'm too tired to remove it at night. And it keeps my. Makeup great, even when I am overheating! Lol
Jennifer G.
This does help makeup last longer. Its also refreshing! I just bought an XL version. The spray pump doesn't work properly. It doesn't spray evenly. Oh well. The product is good though.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I love every product I have tried from UD. While some of their products can be pricey, they do deliver on their word and it is worth the money. I have found that ELF makes a setting spray for $3 and it works ok, but nothing seems to compare to this.
Cindy P.
Norwalk, CA
I love this soooo much. I bought the little bottle to see how it would work and I loved it. I would tell yall to put it on before and after the makeup it truly does make a difference
Demi D.
Kissimmee, FL
This spray really locks in my makeup and pulls it all together. I couldn't finish my makeup without ending it with this product! I've even went on water rides and it kept my makeup on!
Anais D.
I love putting this on my face after doing my makeup. i really think it works to keep my makeup on all night, especially if I'm sweating or going to be outside. i also love this product to spray on makeup brushes to intensify metallic and glitter eye shadow. it works great with my eyeshadows.
Jennifer B.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of the few makeup setting sprays that really does last all day and doesn't leave your face looking greasy. Make sure to shake the bottle before you use it because it tends to separate and then the spray doesn't allow your makeup to last.
Dina H.
Made me super oily and shiny!! i had to return it. every time i touched my face, it was always oily so i stopped using this product, and my face was significantly less oily after that
Kinsey V.
Gaffney , SC
One of my favorite setting sprays. I have the travel size which is only $14 I think and I still have a lot left after many uses. Great bang for your buck as far as setting sprays goes.
Jess S.
pittsburgh pa
My go to setting spray when I need my make up to last all day long and into the night. This gets the job done! Especially for special events. Does not leave a stiff sticky feeling.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.