BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tara M.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff really works! I use it every single time that I wear makeup, and it keeps everything in place and looking good all day long. This is my go-to setting spray.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
I bought a small travel of this from Ulta. I apply it after I have done all my makeup. It works well and my makeup lasts all day. They only draw back is that its a tad on the expensive side.
angie s.
Oxnard, CA
I love this setting spray, it's my personal favorite. I can go out all night to a party and put the setting spray on, and it won't come off. everything says in place!
Alise V.
Got a sample of this and loved it! Can't wait to buy the full version, it really made a difference to the longevity of my makeup, plus I like the feel spraying it on :)
Joely S.
Stone Park, IL
Loe love love itt it has kept my makeup on all night and even if i am sweting i csn still keep it on and also it comes in small size or big lnes the small one can be used ln the go as well
Lizbeth H.
Anaheim , CA
This works wonderful i used this for grad nite which is from like 6pm - 3am and my make up looked great all night it doesn't make it oily and it sets it well I LOVE IT!
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Living in the very hot and humid South I needed a good setting spray and this is my go to every day setting spray. I couldn't possibly love it any more than I already do!
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
It didn't really make a difference for me, i never really have to reapply my makeup.. i tried it and it did work but i looked the same with or without the setting spray
Zoe R.
One of my HG products. I use this for nights out or particularly hot days, and TRUST ME your makeup will not budge. I can literally wear the previous night's makeup the next day and get compliments on it.
Mary F.
Stockton, CA
I love this setting spray. It also works well on my beauty blender when I want to wet it to spread my foundation. I've purchased it twice and will continue to buy it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.