BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley V.
I live by this stuff. It makes a world of difference wearing this. If I spray it on before my 12 hour shift, my makeup will still be on when I get off 12 hours later. It's amazingggg, the only downside is I have oily skin and this makes it even shiner. If I use a good setting powder over this spray then I can prevent the shiny look
J C.
Elgin, IL
My go to setting spray. I can always tell the difference when I decode to go with out it. Always helps my look last longer. Lives up to its name, and helps my look last all night
Jessica C.
Urban decay setting spray is no joke this setting spray through my workout I know it’s not good to wear makeup to the gym but I was training with the cute guy so I needed to look good my makeup still flawless as my behind got kick and yes I walk out so sweaty but my makeup contour on point and eyeshadow perfect thanks to this spray
Becca F.
literally the only setting spray I will ever use. i tried a friends and i ended up buying some because I love it so much. it keeps my face looking fresh and my makeup on all night with dancing and partying
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
I’m not used to setting spray, so I may be biased. It don’t like that it looks very dewy to begin with, but I’m sure that’s just the product. I love the smell of cucumbers. I would consider buying this again.
Nicolle C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Holy grail of setting spray! I have tried other brands and nothing compares to Ubran Decay's All Nighter. I have a little mix of oily and dry skin and it works so well with my skin and really helps my makeup stay on all day. All my friends use this product and I would totally recommend to anyone that wants a great setting spray!
emily s.
broomfield colorado
This setting spray is definitely not with the price and it has a smell that I personally don't like. I have no idea what the smell is but it's not good. This spray is so expensive and there are so many affordable options that I personally think are better like the Mario Badescu waters. I also can't tell if it made my makeup stay on longer either.
Katie R.
Madison, AL
I've used a few setting sprays in the past and honestly didn't feel that they worked, this Urban Decay Setting Spray was totally different though! I will forever use this stuff!
gianna t.
Commack
sets my makeup so well its my favorite one to use. has a good mist and doesn't change the look of your makeup like others i've tried that leaves sparkles and other things on my skin. really last all night
Sarah U.
Berea, OH
This has always been my go-to setting spray for years. It never had disappointed! Honestly a few spritz and my makeup is set to go. You can definitely see and feel a difference between a no setting spray and using a setting spray. When using the setting spray, your makeup holds much longer than without. Would highly recommend this brands setting spray over others!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.