BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yesenia G.
THIS IS AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's good for combination skin . It sets my make up amazing , it's very easy to apply , it's has good sun protection. I would recommend this to every makeup lover .i would buy it again.
Adia H.
Grand Prairie, TX
Really good setting spray. It does not dry your skin out and it even keeps foundation from transferring off your face. So when I hug someone I do not have to worry.
Jeanne W.
Mobile, AL
This is called all nighter for a reason. It really does last all night! It sets the makeup perfectly! It smells really good and feels great on your face! I'd recommend this to anyone looking for hat perfect setting spray
Katelynn M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Very long lasting spray. Always leaves my makeup looking flawless and helps my makeup to last forever! What could be better?? Kind of pricey but I would say that it is worth the extra expense.
Jacinda E.
Modesto, CA
I love how it locks in your makeup so it stays in one place however I was going through these like crazy and I managed to find a dupe for it. The wet and wild setting spray for only $4 it does the same job if not better!
Rayna J.
Modesto, CA
Works great when doing a light based makeup. When I would do my heavier foundation and face it would make me oily fast throughout the day and I found myself blotting my face to much to like this product enough to use
Lauryn O.
Valencia, CA
I love this setting spray! It is so refreshing and smells amazing and locks my makeup into place. Also the sprayer on the bottle does a really good fine mist that spreads evenly over my face. Couldn't be more perfect!
Bethany C.
Hamilton, AL
I honestly expected more from this setting spray considering all the hype behind it. It seemed to make my mascara transfer. It's pretty lightweight and a matte finish. I have combination skin and I couldn't really tell a difference from my other sprays.
Dominique J.
Manor
Decently sized, lasted me about seven months of pretty frequent use. Makeup wore off after about six hours without touch ups, but still a really good setting spray.
derica a.
I can't tell a difference in how long my makeup lasts using this spray. I was having issues with my foundation becoming super patchy during the day. This spray didn't really help matters.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.