BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yareimy G.
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY !!! I read so many reviews about this product and was determined to try it and I finally did and I'm never going back I love this setting spray
Karla G.
Hickory, NC
Just recently purchase a travel size because I kept hearing how great this setting spray is and let me just say it really is!!! I will be purchasing a full bottle once my travel size runs out
Joshua W.
White House
This setting spray is PERFECT for long activities like a night out or school. It makes your makeup blend somehow and makes it look so pretty and natural. Lasts forever!
Katie B.
Easley
I use this setting spray every night I go into work . Keeps my foundation on and looking like I just put it on. It feels so refreshing on the face and I have super sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out or sting which is wonderful.
Megan E.
Monroeville, PA
I love this product, and use it on a daily basis. It works best with a primer underneath your foundation as well, but it definitely helps extend the life of my makeup.
Kelsy C.
I do like this setting spray, but the after smell the spray leaves is a little gross. I like that it refreshes my makeup and keeps it lasting long but they should make it with a better smell.
Tara M.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff really works! I use it every single time that I wear makeup, and it keeps everything in place and looking good all day long. This is my go-to setting spray.
Kimberly V.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is by far the best setting spray I've ever tried, especially for being a grease ball, this actually keeps me matte all day I go through this like if they were gallons during the summer
Rebecca H.
This setting spray is awesome for nights you really want your makeup to stay in place. It doesn't budge and this one is specifically for night time use so Im not sure if it has protection from the sun. I would recommend to others for sure! This is my favorite
Adriana A.
Nice, CA
Cult classic for a reason. Great coverage. Keeps makeup on all day and night. Versatile product. Great when combined with eyeshadow to get more pigment out of shadows.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.