BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melissa M.
Lihue, HI
This is the only setting spray that is sweat proof that I have tried. My face sweats a lot through out the day because I live in such a hot place but this keeps my make up in place
Niki D.
Clearwater, FL
The best make up setting spray!! I wear this when I go out and know that I'll be sweating and come back home and my makeup still looks just as good as when I left.
Ashley C.
OMG this product is a life changer every girl has to own one of these its a magicle bottle this will make your makeup last a every long time wirh out getting oily nor missed placed
Lisa K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
My favorite setting spray! It honestly lasts me all day and all night. I love the way it sets my makeup and makes it look finished. I can't leave the house without using it. It works for every skin type. I recommend this to every one of my friends!
Alissa F.
Gambier, OH
I was so skeptical when a friend recommended this to me. However, I was pleasantly surprised. I spray this on after I finish my makeup in the morning and it lasts into the night without any touch-ups necessary! It has transformed my makeup experience.
Jordan P.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is a great product! It goes on easy and helps to settle any foundation so that it lasts all day and night! Doesn't make your skin oily or greasy either!
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I love this! I'm already on my second bottle. It's really great for setting the makeup and making everything look smooth and beautiful. It prevents me from looking powdery or cakey also.
Cristal R.
This works so well on my face. I spray on a lot before and after, Ive only tried this primer i wonder if any works better or like it. iT SO DOES help make up stay
Katy S.
One of the best setting sprays out. Although it doesn't diminish a powdery look it will make your makeup last all night! It's perfect for warm weather or a long night!
I had tried a million setting sprays before this one to keep my makeup on all night when I go out or even all day just for work and honestly it hasn't let me down yet it soooo good.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.