BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
J C.
Elgin, IL
My go to setting spray. I can always tell the difference when I decode to go with out it. Always helps my look last longer. Lives up to its name, and helps my look last all night
Regina L.
San Bruno, CA
I don't usually use setting spray in my daily makeup routine but this comes in handy when I know I'll be sweating a lot or in a humid area. This was a must have item for Coachella and for nights out in a musty club. It will forsure save your face from melting while you dance and sweat for hours! Seriously helps with staying power of your makeup and it'll still look great the next morning!
Becca F.
literally the only setting spray I will ever use. i tried a friends and i ended up buying some because I love it so much. it keeps my face looking fresh and my makeup on all night with dancing and partying
Jessica C.
Urban decay setting spray is no joke this setting spray through my workout I know it’s not good to wear makeup to the gym but I was training with the cute guy so I needed to look good my makeup still flawless as my behind got kick and yes I walk out so sweaty but my makeup contour on point and eyeshadow perfect thanks to this spray
Amy J.
This used to be amazing. The original formula. When they reformulated it the smell changed and it really throws me off. It still works. But the smell is hard to get over. Reminiscent Of microwaved lettuce
Lindsey W.
Gainesville
Amazing setting spray. I love how my make up looks after i put it on and it keeps it in place all day. It’s easy to apply, lightweight, and has great effects. I’d buy again and i’d recommend it to anyone.
Ali S.
Sandy , UT
This is my ride-or-die setting spray. I have multiple that I love, but there is nothing out there that’s better overall. It sets the makeup so well and helps keep my oily skin matte, even in heat and humidity. I don’t go anywhere without this spray and recommend it to everyone. The de-slick is a great option for oily skin also.
Katie R.
Madison, AL
I've used a few setting sprays in the past and honestly didn't feel that they worked, this Urban Decay Setting Spray was totally different though! I will forever use this stuff!
Kaden C.
Man, WV
This was the first setting spray that made me fall in love with setting sprays. This is a very heavy duty spray in my opinion. It makes my makeup last all day long and it controls my t zone really well. I can definitely tell when I'm running late and forget to spray it. I notice immediately a few hours into the day.
Sarah U.
Berea, OH
This has always been my go-to setting spray for years. It never had disappointed! Honestly a few spritz and my makeup is set to go. You can definitely see and feel a difference between a no setting spray and using a setting spray. When using the setting spray, your makeup holds much longer than without. Would highly recommend this brands setting spray over others!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.