BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cynthia S.
I use this before I put my foundation and it works great! Keeps my make up on longer and less oily ! Easy to apply just a couple of sprays.
Olivia S.
Newburgh, IN
Oh my goodness, I LOVE this stuff! I have long long days going from class to work, and this spray keeps my makeup locked down all day long!
Annie Z.
only setting spray ive ever use, dont plan on switching, its very useful especially when youre wearing your makeup for the whole entire day
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
The dou is such a great deal you do save some money this is to keep your makeup put all day long keep it matte and looking fresh all day b
Nicole W.
Normal, IL
I love this setting spray. I always use it when I have a big event or when I have work. It makes the makeup look great for so much longer.
Emily C.
Perfect. Sets everything in place and youre ensured that your make-up won't move anywhere. Really dehydrating and doesn't cake your makeup
Brittany W.
My most favorite makeup setting spray ever! It really does help, but be sure to spray on after mascara dries or it will get it everywhere.
Michellebellemakeup W.
This helps my makeup stay put especially through long work hours. I also feel like it doesn't effect my eye makeup if I apply it afterwards
Emily P.
Joliet, IL
This makes my make up last all. Night. Long. It lives up to its name. The mister is great and you can feel the make up melt into your skin
Annie M.
Statesboro, GA
This is an amazing setting spray . It has lasted all day in the hot Georgia heat. I have been purchasing this product for years and years.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.