BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kara W.
San Jose, CA
My makeup isn't complete without it. I love the light refreshing scent and the dewy finish it leaves on my skin, whether I am wearing a full face or just some blush and bronze this stuff just brings it all together.
Kelli B.
Gilbertsville, KY
This makeup setting spray works pretty well for me. I use it before and after makeup for extra longevity. It dries down fast and doesn't make your face feel tight. It keeps me matte all day but also dulls my matte finishing powder to a more natural finish
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
My favorite setting spray. It melts my highlighter right into my skin and make it look amazing. I love he super fine mister that it has. The only thing I don't love about this setting spray is the way it smells. Almost like celery!?
jes J.
I use this spray daily and it keeps my makeup on for a very long time.i compare it to hair spray for the face...this product combined with the all nighter foundation is the perfect combo.
Reesha N.
Springfield, MA
I hated when my make up would smear all over my clothes and anyone I hugged. So when I found this at saphora I was so excited. It works great! Just a spritz after applying make up and your make up will stay on like the name says, all night! I also noticed I started using less make up because of this
Anna M.
Literally lasts all night ❤ I use it for my work week as well and I'm constantly on the move at the urgent care where I work and it lasts all day and into the night until I shower I'll purchase this again definitely
Carissa K.
This is my favorite setting spray. I don't use this in the winter as it can be a little too drying. My only complaint is that it dries out my lips quite easily but in the spring and summer months this is my go to
Jeri H.
Champaign, IL
This definitely helps to keep my makeup on, whether I'm working the night shift as a nurse or stepping out for date night with the hubby. Very light, not oily at all. I buy it all the time.
Alma M.
Makeup on my oily t-zone and eyes stays put. I have used this on myself and on my daughters before their dance recitals. Works like a dream. It did not irritate my skin or their young skin. Everything stays where it belongs and looks fresh. Great product.
Sara M.
Sioux City, IA
Great setting spray. In my opinion it is the best one On the market. A little bit pricy but definitely worth it for special events like a wedding that goes late into the night. Will keep your makeup looking great.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.