BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I really have a hard time with my makeup staying in place around my nose/chin/ and inner corners and I find that every time I use this setting spray, everything is still intact at the end of the day
Kelly W.
Saint Albans, NY
One of the best setting sprays I've ever used. It absolutely keep your make up in place all day doesn't even budge. Very easy to apply and it's great for oily skin. This is definitely a purchase again product for me.
Nada M.
Brooklyn, NY
The number 1 setting spray to use. For the price, the bottle is long lasting and is effective in making your makeup last throughout the night. Definitely recommend.
Amanda L.
Superior, CO
I really like this setting spray - the mister is super nice and fine, and it makes your makeup look very nice and natural. It also helps make my makeup stay all night when I use it alongside a primer.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
It has helped me be able to keep my makeup on all day long. it saves makeup for me which means saves money. I ove this setting spray and the natural look it gives
Camille L.
Covington, LA
I love this product. It makes your makeup look less cakey and last all day. Not kidding. All day. You don't need to much but you definitely want to cover everything. The new packaging is also so cute.
Angela D.
Fowler, OH
My absolute fav!! wouldn't be able to wear my makeup
throughly the day without this!!!my absolute fav!! wouldn't be able to wear my makeup
throughly the day without this!!!
robyn j.
Millington, TN
Use this spray every single day! What a great formula and a pleasant smell. Bought it on sale at Sephora! Doesnt make my dry skin look cakey! Looooove the new packaging too.
Sara D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This really makes my makeup last all day!! Even after an entire college football game outside, people are asking me how my makeup is still so perfect... It's this product!
Lilah W.
Oakland, CA
This stuff is pretty good. I personally don't have any problem keeping my makeup unsmudged throughout the average day. However, it is a great product for partying or exercise, as the product protects makeup from sweat throughout long periods of time.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.