BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rashbir S.
Love this spray! My number one favorite setting spray! I have tried few others but I will always love this one and have one no matter what!
Mariah H.
I love this setting spray it has def kept my makeup on all night long as promised! at most i only need two sprays and it drys quickly too
Grace Q.
Oxford, MS
this is a gem! it holds your make up for a long time and the best thing about it is that it doesnt make my face oily. and I have oily skin
Michellebellemakeup W.
This helps my makeup stay put especially through long work hours. I also feel like it doesn't effect my eye makeup if I apply it afterwards
Skylinn V.
Aurora, CO
Holy grail product. I've went to concerts, parties, and more with this setting spray and let me tell you my makeup will last alllll night.
Sarah Ashley J.
Jamul, CA
This is the only thing during the hot and humid summer months that will stop my makeup from melting off my face as soon as I step outside!
Chelsea F.
Henderson, TN
This is the best finishing spray! It really locks in all of your makeup and it lasts all night. No makeup running or smearing. It's great!
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is a good setting spray, but I'm not convinced it is worth the price. NYX has a setting spray that is under $10 that is just as good.
Mariana M.
Brighton, MA
The best setting spray. It makes a lot of difference... it sets down everything you put in your face and makes it more comfy and cohesive.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
This stuff is incredible. Keeps my make up on all day and night. I was skeptical of setting spray at first, but I couldn't live without it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.