BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Logan K.
Elk Grove Village, IL
MY makeup stays all night with this no matter what I am doing it gives a beautiful natraul finish with nice sheer undertones it is so light it feels like refreshing water on your face graet for any skin types I love iy !!
Madison Y.
Fort Payne, AL
This make up settle spray is long lasting and affordable. Easy to apply in a 'X' like manner and it dries very quickly. It's amazing for all skin types and I would definitely recommend to anyone I meet.
Kelsey A.
Kimberly, AL
Works like a charm! My makeup always looks perfect after a night of going out when I use this spray. I have tried other brands and this is definitely the best and not hard on the wallet. I would recommend it to anyone :)
Jamie L.
This is hands down the best setting spray for normal-combo skin types. This is what I put on almost every bride and they always come back and tell me how well their makeup stayed on. Worth every penny
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Absolutely swear by this product! I used this product one my face during my wedding! By the end of the night my makeup had not wore off at all! This product is a must have for all make up gurus!
Shelby J.
Conway, AR
This product works wonders when you apply it to your face!! Pros is it really works. Natural finish after you apply it. Very lightweight cant even tell you have it on. 10/10 would buy again.
Jennifer C.
Malden, Mo
My favorite! It works wonders for my oily skin and my products stay in place all day and look fresh for house. I've been buying this setting spray for about 5 years.
Isabella A.
Rochester, NY
Such a great deal! This setting spray definitely keeps my makeup lasting long for the day and my nights out! Does not dry my skin out and it's very lightweight. I would recommend this product.
ANNETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product! I will spray this on my face before a long night out and my makeup will last for hours!! I can definitely see a difference when I don't use this spray. My oily skin can use all the help it can get.
Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS
This product really does live up to its name. It's a natural finish on me but there is also a matte one. When you're done with your make up sprit this on your face to have make up lasting literally all night long! And it also locks in the moisture on your skin!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.