BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jaymee S.
Weed
This works wonders!!! My makeup stays on all day, doesn’t crease, crack, or sweat off at all. You only need a few small spritzes in order to set your makeup and it dries super quick.
Denisse H.
Holland, MI
One of my favorite setting sprays that I have used !! I like to use it every time I do a full face. I can say that it does make my makeup last all night even when I go out to dance and sweat!! I would recommend it to everyone !! Give it a try !!
Lauren R.
This is a must after make up. It locks and sets everything in place. Your make up will not move after. I also feel it congealed my make up (in the best way) making it flow seamlessly
Yuri A.
THIS IS MY ENTIRE LIFE. This is the only thing that keeps my makeup ON MY FACE aaalll day at work. I know for a fact this works because I told myself I didn’t need it and my foundation broke out sooo bad the next day. I went and bought another that same day. This is truly an amazing setting spray. Keeps my makeup on my face all day and night!
Lisa D.
Edinburg, TX
This product is for the all nighters we tend to have every once in a while! I love this setting spray bc my make up stayed in tact through a night of dancing and sweating. I love it!
Alexis B.
Concord, NC
BEST SETTING SPRAY. I tried this because I saw it in a Jeffree Starr video and I’ve stuck by it ever since, I don’t do my makeup every day but often enough to know I like this spray.
Maholy M.
Fresno
When I bought this product I bought out Ulta and I absolutely love it it keep my makeup on 24/7 when I go out when I sweat it really doesn't come also is very long wearing and is very good for combination skin probably would recommend other people buying this product if you're very like we leave from your like T-Zone or something it helps you
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
It feels nice with no heavy scent but I cannot say that it really did anything for my oily skin. I was still an oil-slick within moments of makeup application despite powder and primer. My eye makeup still creased and migrated. I will say that I didn't have an issue with flashback in pics but that may have nothing to do with the spray.
Suzanne S.
Plantation, FL
I tried the travel size version and I am a believer! This product delivers and then some. i like matte face makeup but for some reason some parts of my face look cakey after foundation so a spritz of this stuff hydrates my face without coating it in grease. This stuff helps with eye makeup too, like keeping your lashes "on" but not dried out like waterproof formulas can. I recommend this to everyone<3
Mary C.
Chicago
I love what All Nighter does to my make up! It makes me so matte and flawless, it's incredible! BUT! The smell...I cant stand it and that's the only reason I'm giving four stars. If Urban Decay can somehow reformulate so that it keeps all of the other properties of flawlessness, while eliminating the scent, then the Gods will be SO pleased!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.