BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Desiree S.
Clovis, CA
This is by far the best makeup setter on the market! I've tried them all and none compare to urban decay! I prefer the up all night, but you can't go wrong with any of urban decays setting sprays!
taylor s.
Summerville, Sc
Literally the most amazing product I have ever used! I spritz this bad boy on my face and not even a monsoon could remove my fierceness! went to block party and everyone else's face melted off but mine stayed like a champ!
Emily H.
Carlisle, PA
I bought this at Ulta for my wedding and it was amazing! Some of the best money I could have ever spent. My wedding makeup stayed on perfect all day/night with this product. I don’t think I’ll ever try a different brand of make up setting spray.
Aisha K.
Elkridge, MD
I love this stuff..a couple of sprays and it leaves my makeup budgeproof even in hot summer days. Quick tip: spray 30 mins after applying your makeup so that you can lock in the settled makeup look not the freshly done look.
Kelly C.
San Diego, CA
I do not recommend this product. I bought it twice and it was a waste of money. It's basically water that you spray on your face and it doesn't help your makeup last. That's what primer is for.
Hannah K.
Calabasas
Love love love this setting spray!! I leaves a natural finish on whatever type of make up you’re wearing! It’s super easy to apply and really does make your make up last all day or all night! I recommend it to everyone I know
Amy A.
My all time favorite makeup setting spray! It keeps my makeup on all day long, even when I forget to remove my makeup at night when I wake up my makeup looks just how I've applied the day before!
Elizabeth L.
San Pedro, CA
Take me swimming with full faced makeup ! You can't go wrong with this product! Perfect for any weather ! This setting spray is the real deal! I haves used many different setting sprays before but this has to be my favorite
Catherine B.
I love this product! I use it when I have a long day/night ahead of me and when I know I'm going to something (like a concert) that requires me to keep my makeup in place. Definitely a must-have
Crystal S.
Cleburne , TX
This has actually made a huge difference in my makeup. I won’t say it’s an all night thing unless maybe you reapply but it def keeps my makeup more in place than not having it. Super easy to apply and I will probably buy again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.