BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Miriam A.
My favorite for over five years ! This feels like it locks your makeup when it dries and it definitely makes a difference in how long my makeup stays and controls my oils
Bree F.
Cathedral City, CA
This is one of the best setting spray I use it made me sneeze when I tried it but it worked and leaves a beautiful shimmer its good for all skin types and long lasting I actually haven't had the time to buy a new one cause my sister stole mine lmao but I recommend it
Morgan O.
Hands down the best setting spray I have used...and I have used a lot. It sinks your makeup into your skin and makes it appear more natural. It has saved a few looks of mine. I highly recommend.
Andrea O.
DICKSON, TN
My face is so oily, and this setting spray helps lock in my makeup all night. I used it for my wedding makeup and it held up through the day, wedding, and reception that night!
Kathy G.
Oceanside, NY
This product is amazing! Really helps keep everything in place even in the hot and humid months of summer. It has a natural finish and all it takes is a few pumps to do td job. I definitely recommend this makeup setting spray.
Lylyana G.
Greensboro, NC
This setting spray is amazing and I totally love it. Living in a city where the weather reaches the 100's I needed something to set my makeup so it wouldn't leave me looking melted after a couple of hours in the sun and this stuff does the job incredibly! I love it!
Stephanie C.
Paulden , AZ
Smells great, lasts longer that expected. Easy to use with a fine mister so it doesn't leave huge droplets on the skin. Very light weight I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Cheyenne S.
Cinnaminson, NJ
This setting spray makes your makeup lasts for hours!! Recommend especially if you are going to have your makeup on for awhile and/or for a special event (wedding, party)
The spray keeps your makeup on all day (and all night)! The spray is a fine mist which is amazing because no drops drop in the face that you have fan off! I would definitely recommend for adding extra wear time to your makeup!
Bailey T.
Newark, DE
I adore this spray, it makes my makeup last forever and leaves you nice and matte. My only complaint is the price versus size, it could be a little larger. Great product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.