BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Meghan B.
A side from it being a name brand i don't think this stays up to the claims. It will get me threw the day but not a few hours after. I have used primers that seem to last longer for a lower price.
Kristina D.
The best makeup setting spray on the market! Not really any sunscreen in it but it will sure keep your makeup on for hours and hours, it has a natural finish that isn't too sticky. I rebought this many times and will continue to!
Emily T.
Holly Springs, NC
I don't like how it sprays. I wish it sprayed more out and light. Every time I use the spray it feels like it only sprays in a small section. I never notice any difference with or without the spray.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
My go to setting spray!!! This product leaves my makeup looking great for hours!!! I have oily skin and never have issues with it. I do wish it was more affordable but I would recommend anything else!
Amber Q.
Sooo much yasssssss, for this setting spray. It literally locks in your makeup for extended play! Great for dancing the night away! Would recommend! It never broke me out and it’s worth the splurge imho!
Diana L.
One of the most loved setting sprays ever if you hate when your makeup starts to fall off your face i reccomend this product it keeps you're makeup fresh and lasts longer
Amara M.
North Hills, CA
This is my one and only setting spray and honestly whenever I can get it in a duo during the holidays I always grab it. One bottle lasts me about a year. I only spray it 3-4 times on my face after I do my makeup in the morning.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I love this setting spray. In fact this an deslick are my absolute favorites. I think they really help my makeup stay on my face longer. It may seem like a lot to spend but I think it is worth it.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
This setting spray is amazing!! It feels super light, and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky like most setting sprays. A little spritz goes a long way, to keep my make up in place all day/night!
Andrea B.
Pearland, TX
I kind of myself reapplying this spray after a few hours vs others . Has a matte finish on me . It depends on the weather for it to last . I think it great for combo skin . I might purchase again in the future .
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.