BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ilicia R.
EAU CLAIRE, WI
I LOVE this all nighter spray. Works every time. I can put my makeup on for the night, pass out in it after a night of dancing, and the next morning it's all in the same place.
Haley M.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Hands down the best stuff for my makeup to stay in place all day. It dosen't make my face feel tight when having this on it smooths down the powders and it dosen't make my mascara run either. i love it
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
One little spritz of this stuff and it sets for a really long time! I never like going without this stuff. It truly is a life saver! It is a little bit on the pricey side, but it's actually worth putting the money out for it. I guarantee you'll like the result that it gives you.
Gianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Does work, not sure if I notice a large difference from when I use it to not. Will use for events and going out if there will be activities and I want to make sure it stays on.
MK S.
Salinas, CA
I don't use this everyday because of how expensive it is, but on nights when I'm going out or when I know that my makeup needs to look good all day and into the night I definitely use it. It makes my face less oily and my makeup is less inclined to wipe off from touching my face.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
This is great sprayed directly on your beauty blender when blending your foundation out. This is a great product but I still use a setting powder when finished with all makeup.
Jamie G.
This wasn't my favorite setting spray. I don't feel like it prolonged the wear of my makeup at all. I didn't love how it felt on my skin either. Also the sprayer didn't give a fine mist , which I prefer.
Sam E.
It seems to work very well for setting my makeup. After 13-16 hour days my makeup will still look flawless thanks to this spray. I'm not sure about making it waterproof however.
Guess P.
Lakewood, CO
This is my favorite and go to setting spray if I have the money for it. The new packaging and bottle is gorgeous. The formula is perfect and it sprays out evenly in a fine mist.
Nicole M.
While I use this consistently, I do not feel that it extends the wear time of my makeup. It does however, set the makeup and remove excess powder leaving your face looking fresh and dewy, giving you a natural look.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.