BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Areej N.
It really does keep your makeup looking smooth and fresh throughout the day. I just wish that they had some SPF in it. I feel like it doesn't really impact the finish that you were going for, like if you wanted a dewy look, it wouldn't change it or anything like that. I use it everytime I put foundation on.
Simone S.
New York
I love this setting spray!! It smells amazing but keeps your makeup on and makes you feel so fresh and clean. I also love the packaging. Its a good buy and worth the price.
Danika P.
Love this stuff! At first I wasn't sure if setting sprays were just a gimmick...but after seeing a difference in how long my makeup lasts when I use it vs. when I don't...I am a believer! Not to mention its a nice, refreshing, finishing touch to doing your makeup! Love this final step to completing a makeup look!
Patricia V.
Queens Vlg, NY
MY GO TO SETTING SPRAY. this setting spray  will make sure you dont look cakey and that your foundation is flawless.  I love using this spray because it just melts any powder i applied into my skin.  My makeup looks like skin.  And not to mention this actually does prolong the wear of my makeup
Sage H.
Brookline, MA
Love this setting spray since it does what it claims, lasts all night long! The only tip I have is to wait until the setting spray dries completely before moving your face as it won't work as well.
Suzette G.
Florida
I was very pleased after using this setting spray because all the reviews I read online were right! I have been a big fan of NYX's matte makeup setting spray as it is a great price and works really well at keeping my makeup looking like I just did it day and night. The one turn off about that spray is it smells awful! However, I finally found a makeup setting spray that works wonderfully, AND smells amazing! The Urban Decay all nighter long lasting makeup setting spray is taking the spot of my old favorite! I do my makeup and happily spray this all over my face starting at my forehead and finishing at my chin. I do not go crazy and spray a bunch of pumps, usually four or five sprays will cover my entire face and seal in my makeup. I tested the spray the first day I used it and checked my eyeshadow and powder to see if it was melting away, had disappeared, or was starting to look like it was never put on my face (my blush does this to me a lot) and throughout the day my makeup looked just as it had when I first applied it in the morning. I was EXTREMELY impressed with this spray and know that as soon as I am finished with this bottle, I will be purchasing another. I have come across many setting sprays that are higher end that do not perform like this one and don't feel like my makeup is actually being set the way this product makes my skin feel; it feels like there is a layer of protectant over my face unlike other sprays that feel like I'm just spritzing on water or liquid. I highly recommend you try this setting spray, Urban Decay does not disappoint!
Taylor W.
Buckhannon, WV
this stuff is the bombbbb. it really does help your makeup last all night. it’s worth the price & a great buy!! would 10/10 recommend. perfect for a night out or a long day
Tamara V.
This setting spray truly makes your makeup stay ALLLLL night. I usually have to rub vitamin e oil on my face to break the barrier it creates in order to wash my makeup off.
Eve M.
Ripon, CA
This is my go to setting spray, I love it. It stays all day and keeps my face from getting shiny. However, I wish they hadn’t changed the scent, the new scent makes me gag.
Lakan G.
georgetown, KY
I have very oily skin and this is the only setting spray I’ve found that truly keeps my makeup on all day. It can get a bit pricey, but It lasts me a while so the price point is worth it. I trialed with the traveling size and will be buying the full size when it goes on sale this month for Ultas 21 days of beauty.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.