BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Stacey A.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only setting spray that I ever use.  Theres also a travel size for when you go on trips and it keeps you from looking cakey.
Erin B.
Richmond, MI
Love this setting spray! I'm notorious for touching my face throughout the day, but when I use this product my makeup doesn't budge one bit!
Joy P.
Love this setting spray. It really does last all night. I use this for special occasions only because it does cost a lot but it is worth it!
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park , FL
Made my make up last all night during my birthday. It looked just as good as the very moment I applied it. The price is fair for the quality.
Dee N.
Hialeah, FL
The best setting spray. I have tried others and keep coming back to this OG. Keeps my make up in place all day, no matter the weather.
Ann M.
San Antonio, TX
Great spray believe in using few days but see great results in my make upduring the day I would definitely recommend this product to someone
Tatiana R.
Erie, PA
Highly recommend this for anyone!! Definitely feel like this benefits my makeup I feel like when I use it my make up
Literally last all night
Morgan S.
Boardman, OH
FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY!!! I love this stuff, stays on all day and really holds my makeup in place! Doesn't feel too heavy or too wet either.
Kara B.
Staunton , VA
Amazing. Makes my makeup last all day or night. The best setting spray in my opinion. I go through this stuff like crazy. A must have for me.
Antonia G.
I love this setting spray much. I don't know what I would do without it. It helps locks in my makeup all day and helps keep it fresh as well.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.