BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
This is one of the best high end setting spray! It really does make your make up last longer, it sprays a fine mist and I also use it to wet my brushes for wet eyeshadow application!
Haley S.
Slaton
this product is great! after wearing is for a few days i've noticed the longevity of my makeup was increased drastically. i have normal to dry skin and it kept it hydrated all day and night long. great product
Sarah B.
Little Rock, AR
This stuff is pretty good. You can use it as a prmer, a setting spray and a refresher. It's good for long wearing if that's what you need but, nothing really helps on the heat. It comes in a travel size too.
Sarah D.
This product is so amazing! I bought it to wear at a wedding and was impresed that I never had to touch up my make-up. I was hesitant to buy it because it is expensive, but the product lasts forever and the redults are flawless. Totally worth it!
Lyndsey S.
Collinsville, IL
This spray is worth every penny- it keeps my makeup in place and looking fresh all day and night. I have also applied it at end if a day after applying powder to refresh my look.
Mia P.
The first time I tried this setting speay i never went back to my old one. This makes your whole makeup look like skin, it doesn't make it look shiny, gives a complete matte finish. I would def buy this again.
Amanda W.
With this new make-up setting spray, what else could one need? It's perfection! I definitely recommend this to anyone that expects a long day at work, school, or a social event. It REALLY works! Love it.
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
Nice size to throw in your bag. I like the fine mist. Doesn't go everywhere. Seems to work well and help keep my makeup on. Lightweight, you barely feel like its on. I'd recommend.
Brittny M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this stuff. I went from trying to spray my face with straight hairspray to this stuff. SOOOOOOO much better and it really works. No more sticky face and long lasting makeup
Morgan T.
Springfield, OH
I'll use this before I go out for a long day or a long night, depending on what foundation I use, it stays on until I get back home! This is affordable for how well it works! I will most likely buy again!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.