BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maggie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product makes me look SNATCHED hunty. I swear my makeup doesn't move an inch when this stuff is on. I love it so much. I don't trust any other makeup setting sprays because I know this one works so well. I can't recommend it highly enough
Michelle
This setting spray is absolutely amazing. It keeps my makeup from smudging or wearing off. The spray nozzle distributes the product on very nicely and evenly. The product is a little pricey but worth it.
Katelyn H.
Fairdale , WV
This stuff if my go to setting spray!! Literally your makeup will not move!! I use this product until there is no more in the bottle. If you’re looking for a good setting spray you need this in your life!!
Gabrielle M.
West Warwick, RI
Love love this product makes my makeup last all day and I also you this in clients and their makeup stays all night. Def a must have in your makeup kit!!! You can't go wrong with any of the different kinds if setting spray. It's a oil pricey that the only downfall but sometimes you can find a larger bottle in the old packaging for $18
Savanna G.
Peoria, AZ
I had seen this product on a YouTube channel so I thought I had to try it out it dries on your makeup very fast yeah it made my makeup long lasting it was very hard to open tho I would highly recommend this product especially for the low price
Sarahi F.
This is an awesome setting spray your makeup will not budge at all and it's very lightweight and easy to apply. If you haven't tried it you really need to go out and purchase it I recommend for combination skin.
Araceli A.
Hillsboro, OR
This is amazing for me since I'm very very oily skin this helps me through the night when I go out! It's matte and keeps your makeup in place! I wish i had a little go to bottle to take with me everywhere.
Briana Z.
Ypsilanti, MI
I just purchased this and I am so happy I did it makes my makeup last all night I can sweat and my foundation stays put I would recommend to anyone. 100 times better than drugstore product dupes. I love it
katie h.
Sonora Ca
This is a pretty pricey setting spray in my opinion. I have been able to find cheaper alternatives at the drugstore that work just as well, i found this setting spray left my face feeling sticky and tacky.
Emily C.
Stratford, CT
I wanted to love this setting spray, I really did. I love Urban Decay but this just made me super oily and was very heavy on my skin. Doesn't provide any protection and leaves my skin feeling sticky, wouldn't recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.