BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
This setting spray is literally everything. It works well with all skin types. No other setting spray keeps my make up looking good as long.
Sharlene C.
Bristol, Connecticut
I love this setting spray because is very refreshing and my makeup lasts all day and my face doesn't get grease in all day i love this a lote
Latrice C.
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. .. This product worked well but I still seemed to get a little transfer.
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
This is s really good product. I purchased the travel size from Sephora to see if I would like it. I definitely plan on buying the full size.
Erika M.
Velva
A couple of sprays of this and my makeup is good for the day! I recently wore it at an outdoor wedding in Phoenix and it withstood the heat.
Morgan S.
Boardman, OH
FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY!!! I love this stuff, stays on all day and really holds my makeup in place! Doesn't feel too heavy or too wet either.
Bernice S.
Fontana, CA
This spray does a good job of setting my make up but I have used other setting sprays that give my make up a longer life through out the day
Juliana N.
Jackson
makes my makeup last all day even through sweat & the summer sun. i have the travel one in my purse & the full size on my desk to use all day
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
Absolutely love this setting spray it doesn't leave your face feeling sticky it really locks your makeup in and leaves you looking flawless.
Sarah W.
The holy grail of setting sprays. Love this spray. However, I often buy the skindinavia instead since t is slightly cheaper and is the same!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.