BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Morgan H.
Sparta, NJ
Love this product!  Smells a little bit weird, but I have gotten used to it by now.  It's amazing how once I started using this, I no longer accidentally rub off a little bit of hilighter with my hand.  This is definitely worth the price!  I always carry around the travel-size in my purse when I go out to bars!
Alex R.
Cottonwood, AZ
Great product, but a bit overpriced as all high end makeup is. Still works very well, but I’m sure there are drugstore or even Ulta or Sephora branded ones that work just as well.
Jennifer P.
This product does what it claims to do. Leaves your makeup looking flawless all day and all night long. Very easy to use a little bit goes a long long way. This certainly does not disappoint and I will be purchasing again in the near future.
Brianna S.
Elizabethtown, PA
This stuff is great. Always melts my makeup right into my skin and it doesn’t budge all night. Keeps my makeup looking fresh and clean. I buy from Ulta and the price is reasonable
Lindsey M.
Keyser, WV
I like this product a lot,but I have oily skin. If you don't have that issue this product is amazing. If you do have oily skin, this is good up to a point, but the oil control version is my absolute go-to. I used this for years until I tried that one. This is an awesome product but the oil control version is definitely a must if you have oil issues.
Treona H.
Tampa, FL
Definitely one of the best setting sprays on the market. It feels great on the skin and is very lightweight. I like to keep mine in the fridge for a cooling effect. It leaves your makeup matte and in place. I repurchase this all the time and I even keep a travel size on deck at all times. I’ve purchased this at Sephora and Ulta.
Jessica H.
This is the bast setting spray I have found so far! It works very well with keeping my makeup looking good longer. I also I have oily skin and it does not make it oily when using.
Elyse T.
Carmel, IN
I got this on sale with only hearing a little bit about it, I really like this product and it does keep my make up on pretty well, the only con is that it kind of smells like lettuce but that doesn’t bug me.
Rebekah H.
I got the travel size because I wasn’t sure if it was worth it. I have dry skin and it made my makeup look flawless! It stayed on all day in the heat and humidity. I think this is a must during the warm months!!!
Erica R.
Brooklyn
Unbeatable. Long lasting. Keeps makeup on my face for over 12 hours. Have recommended this to friends and family and they love it too really perfect for oily skin as it help combat oil. I am a repeat buyer.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.