BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

member-3192c9bd1
Orem, UT
This setting spray is magic. ESPECIALLY for those with oily skin. It keeps me matte and it's extremely long lasting and holds up against sweat! It's super easy to apply and although it is slightly pricey, it's lasts for a long time.
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
This product is a miracle in a bottle. Before I used this, my makeup would like shiny and oily and just wouldn't look nice throughout the day, but with a few sprays of this my makeup looks fantastic all day.
Gabriela M.
Antioch , CA
I love this. I use it on my clients and myself . It really does get the job done of keeping your makeup in place all day . You can even blot with a napkin and your makeup isn't going anywhere . Trust ❤
Lynette I.
Port St Lucie, FL
My all time favorite setting spray!! I will not leave my house without spraying my makeup with it! It helps my makeup stay put and on all nigh night long!! Two thumbs up!!
Melanie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't go a day without using my all nighter spray. This spray locks my foundation in place and stops it from creasing. I have tried their de slick and chill but all nighter is my all time favorite. I recommend this to everyone
Carissa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I looove this spray! i have all of them but by far this one is my favorite it sets my makeup and my makeup last all day and night. a little tip make sure you shake the bottle well before you use it .
Kennedy L.
Carlisle, PA
For the price of this makeup, you'd think that it would hold everything....NOT! It gives a natural finish but it didn't stop any oils or sweat from coming through my skin. I would only buy it on sale
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I love this setting spray! I do not leave the house without having this on my face. It works so well, and is good for oily skin. It makes my makeup last so much longer. I'm in love with this product and will continue purchasing it!!!
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
This product is by far amazing! It truly delivers what it says! This is a must have for any makeup wardrobe, the price is right and last for months:) I highly recommended :)
Linda K.
White Plains, NY
It works and keeps makeup on all night!
Just don't spray it too close to your face or your foundation will get messed
Up. A little goes a long way. This will also help cakey makeup blend into your skin.
DeSlick from UD is also great.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.