BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lyndee H.
This stuff works but it doesn't smell very pleasant. I wouldn't repurchase this again. If it was the only thing on the market I would though.
Beba G.
Tampa, FL
Works great and my makeup stays on all day. I just wish it was cheaper. It works though that I can say. We'll see how long this bottle lasts.
Karina P.
State College, PA
This product is ok for a night out to the movies or dinner bit I can not reccommend it for longer uses or hard environments such as the club.
Daquila H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Keeps my oily skin so matte and keeps my makeup on and in place all fat long in this humid summer weather. Also melts everything into my skin
Juliana N.
Jackson
makes my makeup last all day even through sweat & the summer sun. i have the travel one in my purse & the full size on my desk to use all day
Nicole O.
North Hills, CA
Favorite setting spray of all time. You really can't go wrong with this one. It lasts all day and has such a nice misting when you spray it.
Leah B.
One of my favorite setting sprays because it keeps makeup on all day/night. It doesn't dry out my face and is a must have for my makeup kit.
Allie K.
I really dont notice a difference with the product. I feel like a primer works better. I fine it kinda messes up my makeup if i spary to much
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!! Este SPRAY finish preferido de todos los tiempos, me encanta porque que hace prolongar mi maquillaje!!!! #UrbanDecayLover
KENNEDY W.
edmond
favorite setting spray!! keeps the makeup on all night and looks amazing. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.