BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda L.
East Syracuse, NY
One of the best setting sprays I’ve ever used. My makeup stays put all day long. And it’s great to use for wetting your brush for metallics!
Elizabeth G.
Portland, OR
Yes yes this is perfect for all nighter is a 24 hour hole with your face get so honestly it's perfectly whole said I do recommend this spray
stephanie l.
Oshkosh, WI
This is definitely holy grail product for me. I wouldn't ever go with out and I do have oily skin and yet this helps it to stay all day..💜 it
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
I feel that this setting spray does something forbny makeup. It makes it not look too matte and makes it stay on for longer periods of time.
Kaela P.
coral Springs
My favorite high end setting spray! I love it so much. Keeps my makeup on all day. The packaging is cute and I would recommend for everyone.
Jessi S.
Middletown, DE
Love this. Smells great applies evenly. My makeup didn't smear at all even sweating. Really does last all day or all night. Fabulous product.
Ashaunti H.
Athens, OH
My favorite setting spray! Keeps your makeup flawless all night. This is a staple item in my makeup regime. I usually pair with the B6 spray.
Rosa H.
I have really oily skin and tend to sweat a lot but this is one of the best setting sprays keepsy makeup in place and helps with the oilyness
Tiffany M.
I cannot cannot cannot get enough of this stuff !!! I have bought countless bottles of this product! I love it! I think it works very well!!
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
Absolutely love this setting spray it doesn't leave your face feeling sticky it really locks your makeup in and leaves you looking flawless.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.