BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kathy O.
Alpharetta, GA

The Urban Decay setting spray really does wonders, and I have never found a spray that works this good on my oily skin it works for me great
Paige N.
Xenia, OH
This is a must have! Makes your makeup last so much longer and is great to use when going out for the night or have a very special occasion.
Tyequiece W.
Shreveport, LA
Mann i love this stuff i have to have more of it it is a alnighter lol
I really like that when i use it my face don't fill dried out love it.
Cayci V.
Clinton, TN
Use this product everyone I go out and it never fails me. From concerts to date nights this is my absolute go to product for setting sprays.
Marlene P.
Boyds , MD
This spray makes my makeup last all day. I do not have to reapply powder and my eyes shadows do not crease. Will definitely keep buying this.
Winonah D.
Marysville
This stuff is no joke. Make up does not move with this spray. Love it! No offensive smell and once it dries, you can't even tell it's there,
Cheyene E.
Marysville , WA
Did what it's supposed to, my makeup stayed on super well. I want a full sized one. I also want to see how it does with intensifying shadows.
Autumn P.
Mobile, AL
Good spray. Not very knowledgeable about sprays so I’m not sure if it did what it was suppose to. Tried it for a wedding and make up lasted.
Dakota S.
Fayetteville, AR
This goes perfect with the foundation!! the pigment stays strong and the color doesn't fade. You're face never gets sticky or gross with oil!
Claudia P.
Los Angeles , CA
Omg! This is the amazing setting spray that I never tired of use it everyday! I have oily skin an this helps me to stay the makeup on place!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.