BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mary-Kate M.
Ridgefield, CT
This setting spray is a holy grail. Not only does it make my makeup last much much longer, but it also has no odor and a nice seemless finish
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Since I tend to have oily skin my makeup starts running by the end of the day. But, with this spray, my makeup lasts and I have a fresh glow.
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
This setting spray really locks your makeup in place as advertised! I love it during summer because it stops me from sweating off my makeup.
Nicole S.
Odessa, FL
I'm absolutely in love with this spray. helps me keep my makeup on all day and night, doesn't male my face look shiny like other sprays do.
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
I love this spray! It keeps my makeup on all day and night long! And I love that I can refresh with it as well! Nothing works quite as well!
Anna T.
Corona, NY
It really helps me the most when I'm out for the night. It's really rich and it leaves the skin smooth and not Camry. The finish look is bomb
Ashley D.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this every day to set my powder foundation and it helps it look less powdery and makes my makeup look more natural and stay on all day.
Alma E.
Very refreshing. Bottle has a lot of prodyct6. I sometimes use it before makeup too. I do notice a big difference when using it over makeup.
Alexis L.
Fort Smith, AR
This setting spry works wonders !! I love it! You can literally spry it and not have to worry about your make up shifting through the night !
Aubrie R.
Lasts all night even when you're hot and think your make up is going to need up this product has keep it in place so you don't have to worry.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.