BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kathleen G.
Crown Point, IN
Love this. I can buy a bottle and it will last me almost 3 months. Its not sticky its no super shiny. Its perfect and my make up stay all day
Diana G.
Round Lake Pk, IL
this is my favorite setting spray of all time. I truly feel that my makeup stays on longer when I use this, my makeup doesn’t fade or smudge
mayra S.
love this! I always finish my makeup with this so it can give me hours of wear for my makeup. I tried other brands always return to this one
Christine R.
This is the only setting spray I use because you get the most for your money. Obvi a little expensive but it’s worth it and lasts a long time
Destini W.
Flowery Branch, GA
Love this product! Sets my makeup flawlessly!!! Sometimes I do wish it was a little bit bigger for my buck but other than that great product!
Sara F.
Orient, OH
Love this spray when I am having an oily skin day to help keep my makeup in place! It has a different smell, kind of reminds me of fireball 😂
Kendra S.
Baxter , MN
I’d heard such good things about this setting spray, and they’re all true. It doesn’t disappoint and keeps things locked in place for hours!
thayany b.
Newark, NJ
i literally love this it gives your makeup a great finish touch makes my makeup last longer then it usually does when i dont use this product
Doriana S.
I totally love this product, I love the matte finish that it gives however, it doesn't always provide me personally makes my makeup secured.
Lauren S.
Old Bridge, NJ
One of my holy grail setting sprays !! It makeup my makeup last all day!! Best setting spray hands down. This is good for oily and dry skin!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.