BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
This keeps my makeup on all night, literally! I waitress and it keeps it on with me running around and working. This is by far my favorite! Natural finish! Amazing!
Jill D.
Mason
I have very dry skin so after applying makeup and powder my skin can become quite dry. After spraying this on my face just once I was addicted. It moisturized and kept my makeup in place ALL DAY LONG.
Raelyn R.
Emmet, AR
Oh this is my all time FAVORITE!!!!! BEST setting spray i've ever used!!!!! I've gotten it multiple times, like i'm sure over 10 times!! Keeps my makeup on all day long!!! I really highly recommend!!!
Mackenzie R.
Huntington, WV
I love this product!! I always get it from Sephora. I like that you can buy it in different sizes. It's the main reason my makeup stays ALL DAY. I can tell a huge difference when I'm not wearing it. I would definitely recommend this!
Marcedise B.
Edna, TX
I purchased this for the first time a week ago and I love love love it!!! The BEST one I've ever used!! I will never buy a different brand. I have oily skin and with this, I don't get oily at all!
Zoe P.
Seneca, SC
I've only used the old formula of this setting spray but I absolutely love it. It keeps me from getting to oily and actually helps keep my makeup on. For the 4 oz bottle the price is totally worth it.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is my favorite setting spray. It's amazing! It helps control oil. You only need a few spritz but I usually over do it because I like the way it feels on the skin lol It helps your makeup stay all day
Zoie M.
Pascagoula, MS
WOW I'm a fan. This stuff makes my skin look so luminous, which is hard for dry skin like mine. I honestly don't feel like my makeup is complete without a spritz or two of this stuff. WOULD RECOMMEND!
Haley R.
The best high end setting spray ever! It has no sun protection. But the packaging is the cutest, and so lightweight! It keeps makeup on your face, in place all day! I have repurchase multiple times!
Kennedy L.
Carlisle, PA
For the price of this makeup, you'd think that it would hold everything....NOT! It gives a natural finish but it didn't stop any oils or sweat from coming through my skin. I would only buy it on sale
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.