BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I just recently purchase a sample just to try since I was going out for the night , and I believe is pretty good. I still want to try it more times to be sure. So I'll give it 4 stars.
Demi D.
Kissimmee, FL
This spray really locks in my makeup and pulls it all together. I couldn't finish my makeup without ending it with this product! I've even went on water rides and it kept my makeup on!
Alexis K.
Toledo, OH
Awesome setting spray! I've played with a lot of different sprays, and some leave your makeup with a caked-on look.. but this one is excellent. One spritz and you're set for the day! And the smell isn't bad either.
Tamara c.
Heard so Many good things about The setting spray. I will definitely give it a try in the next couple months I'm not sure if I will let go of my Mac one that I'm using right now though
Natalie M.
I love the " urban decay chill make up setting spray" because this project keeps my makeup in place and I don't have to worry about my makeup for the whole day. I think it's very affordable and I recommend it.
Chase C.
I have been using this product for years and I would recommend it to anyone. It locks my makeup on my face all day/night. I wish it were a little bit cheaper but I can understand why it's not. I would buy it again.
Julia D.
Great for dry skin and those pick-me-up times when you feel a need of hydration boost to the face.
This won't have a big impact to those with minimal make-up compared to full glamour face.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I love every product I have tried from UD. While some of their products can be pricey, they do deliver on their word and it is worth the money. I have found that ELF makes a setting spray for $3 and it works ok, but nothing seems to compare to this.
Daryl F.
dry skin heaven! I make sure I always always always set my face with this after completing my makeup. 5 spritz's of this will make a HUGE difference in the longevity of your makeup.
Ashley S.
Decatur, AL
I love this setting spray!! The mist is very light, but it really helps lock my makeup in place longer. It helps give a more natural finish and doesn't make me look powdery at all. Very good product!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.