BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jeannie Y.
Watertown, NY
I got this setting spray as a sample one day I was in sephora. It's by far the best setting spray ever!! It keeps my make up flawless and oil free for hours! Definitely recommend everyone trying this
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I love this setting spray! I do not leave the house without having this on my face. It works so well, and is good for oily skin. It makes my makeup last so much longer. I'm in love with this product and will continue purchasing it!!!
Maryjane R.
Huntington Park, CA
I have to say that the all nighter setting spray from urban decay is outstanding, I like wearing it for when I do a full face makeup and go out because it stays long lasting and doesn't look cakey
Katie B.
San Antonio
This used to be my go to setting spray and it still is my second choice. It 100% works when it says it stays all day. It definitely does. It sprays well and the smell isn't bad. My one objection is that there are a lot of ingredients in here that aren't the best for your skin.
Jill D.
Mason
I have very dry skin so after applying makeup and powder my skin can become quite dry. After spraying this on my face just once I was addicted. It moisturized and kept my makeup in place ALL DAY LONG.
Lynette I.
Port St Lucie, FL
My all time favorite setting spray!! I will not leave my house without spraying my makeup with it! It helps my makeup stay put and on all nigh night long!! Two thumbs up!!
Brittany B.
I literally will not leave the house without having applied this setting spray. Super easy application and lightweight formula. Unsure if it provides sun protection but it definitely makes my makeup last ALL DAY.
Yas S.
Portland, OR
This is the best setting spray hands down. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I pair this setting spray with my Urban Decay all nighter foundation. It doesn't leave your face feeling oily either.
Cherrie N.
Went on vacation this summer to Thailand where it's extremely humid. This product made my make stay on all day. It sprays a refreshingly fine mist. Keep the shine on my face matte. Highly recommended!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great little product that really does help keep your makeup stay where you put it ! I had my doubts since I have hot flashes and sweat so much , however it really works ! A few light spritzes on your face really do the trick !
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.