BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Victoria A.
N Chesterfld, VA
This has been my favorite of the setting sprays that I've tried. I spray it before I put on foundation powder (but after my liquid foundation and concealer) and it makes my make-up last all day long.
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
I use this product everyday to keep my face looking flawless all day long. Don't really like the smell of it, but it fades almost instantly. Really helps my makeup stay on through anything. Too pricey
Celine M.
Barnegat, NJ
I wouldn't dare leave the house after applying foundation without applying this ! It's a gift from the makeup gods! Holds your makeup in place no matter the conditions outside or what you endure throughout the day ! Worth the price
Haleigh N.
New Bedford
THIS IS AMAZING! Keeps your making lasting all day and night and really does help to control oil. Doesn't really have any smell which I like a lot. I think it is overall a fantastic product honestly.
Destinee J.
Urban decay all nighter setting spray is always my go to spray in the spring and summer when I'll be sweating more then I should. My makeup stays put all day & all night! It's very light and doesn't feel heavy when applies at all.
Stephanie N.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a great setting spray. I use mine after I apply all of my face make and before my eyeshadow. It refreshes my face and keeps my make up in place all day. I would recommend and do plan on buying it again!
Olivia L.
this is my holy grail setting spray. I literally drown my face in this every time I bought make up on. it literally makes my makeup last 12+ hours. it dries quickly & it's for all skin types. I will be purchasing my 3rd bottle soon
Sheng ☺.
Lake Elmo, MN
I have such oily skin and my makeup never stays in place or on when I've active or it's hot out however once I switched to this setting spray, my makeup has stayed in place and I always use this for special occasions and every day use.
Cherrie N.
Went on vacation this summer to Thailand where it's extremely humid. This product made my make stay on all day. It sprays a refreshingly fine mist. Keep the shine on my face matte. Highly recommended!
Brianna M.
This is definitely one of my must-have products! I just spray some on my face before I leave for school-and my makeup holds on the whole day! It is really awesome. In fact, I need to go buy some more!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.