BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
I love this product! The finishing spray is lightweight which is important! Despite how light and refreshing it is, it lasts for a long time. There's also no scent or stickiness, which is an added bonus.
Kelli H.
Yeeeeees. This spray is the best. Texas heat is terrible on foundation but with this spray it stays on ! It's lightweight and smells ok ! Very easy to apply. And I like the price because it works well. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Alissa W.
Pittsburgh
First let me say setting spray is a must have and favorite for me. This particular one was a must have it does everything I need it too. It keeps me hydrated and keeps my makeup looking young and flawless
Rebecca C.
This is one of the best setting sprays out there,
It will never let you down.
No matter what you put your makeup though it will last if you top it with this. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would
Dara B.
Bagdad, KY
Hands down the best make up setting spray!! It is my go to and I love it. My make up doesn't look the same with out a spritz. I make an "x" motion on my face and use my hand to fan a little when drying. It does not leave me dry or patchy.
Lexie N.
Edwardsville, IL
This is hands down my favorite makeup setting spray. It makes my makeup last all night and even until the next morning if I forget to wash my face. It doesn't leave my face shiny or greasy and my makeup looks flawless
Glennan S.
Theodore, AL
This is a staple in my collection. It's not drying and it definitely increases the longevity of my makeup. I have replenished several times and will continue to repurchase. The application is simple and I love the applicator.
jade h.
Midlothian, VA
I'm a smudgy sweaty mess during summer and even during winter and this helps
a lot with keeping my
makeup from looking like a hot mess. It sprays on easily and lasts a few months if you don't use it every single day (but you'll want to...)
Tasia C.
Myrtle Beach , SC
The best setting spray ever. It sucks up every little drop if oils and gives me the ultimate matte face that I love. It literally lasts all night and when I use this spray my face literally doesn’t move
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
This is ok...it doesn't really make a difference when I use it! It for sure doesn't help with my eye makeup. But I guess I could say it helps with foundation. Overall doesn't help with oil. I'd recommend the original version of their product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.