BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Marina S.
Blue Bell, PA
Love this setting spray! Keeps my makeup on all day long without budging, the spray is very nice, and it feels so refreshing! Super lightweight
elliott b.
Love this setting spray and i'll fight anyone that says it is overrated. This spray would keep your makeup in place during a hurricane I swear.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Perfect setting spray. It's always my go to. I have shiny oily skin and I need something to help the makeup not slide off
My face. This works.
Brandy L.
Louisville, KY
Keeps my makeup looking great! I'm not a huge fan of the smell but i can totally see past that. The smell doesn't linger and the spray WORKS!!!
Noemy H.
This is my favorite setting spray. It makes my makeup last all day and night. I use it before makeup application to prime and afterwards to set
Elizabeth K.
Oceanside, CA
If you are going out for a girls night or with you other, and you want your make up to set this product is a must have. It works great and last
Breanna A.
Swansea, SC
absolutely love this setting spray! I got the travel size just to try it & I will definitely be buying the full size! My makeup doesn't budge!
Shelby P.
Riverview , FL
I like the difference I've seen in my makeup since buying this. I've had 12+ hour days and my makeup has stayed through it all thanks to this.
Gina A.
I’ve gone through this product and have repurchased this so many times. It helps my makeup last all day. I would be lost without this product.
Liza V.
I love having this travel size around. It's so convenient & like that I can refill it anytime I'm low. The product works great on my oily skin!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.