BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lena D.
Morgantown, WV
this is my holy grail setting spray. i have bought this multiple times because it is so good. it keeps your makeup on all day and doesnt leave any residue on your face afterwards
Gabi V.
Holy grail product right here. You can honestly cry and go to a mad party and your makeup will be fine. Keeps my makeup up set nothing budged when I cried or sweat a bit so I love this stuff.
Paula C.
Brownsville, Tx
This setting spray will lock in your makeup for the entire day! You can sweat and it will still make your makeup look good! Worth every penny! Absolutely love this setting spray as I'm sure anyone whose tried it would agree on!
Shelby H.
New Albany, IN
I absolutely love this. It is so cool and refreshing to spray this on my face after I have finished my make up. It feels amazing and my make up will stay all day/night.
Kenadie K.
Twin Falls, ID
This is a great makeup setting spray! It is in a great spray bottle and comes out in an even mist. It is light weight. It has a matte finish and keeps it all in place. The bottle lasts forever.
Laura D.
Ok so i freakin love this product!! The only bad thing is the price if it! 30 dollars!!! But its honestly a good investment and it keeps my makeup looking amazing all day (and i live in one of the hottest states in the U.S)
Delacy C.
If you don't have this stuff, then you need to go get some! It is a must have for me. It works so well and really does help your makeup stay on. It is a little pricey but very much worth it!
Paige D.
Norman, OK
First setting spray I ever bought! I bought the travel size and surprisingly it lasted me MONTHS! I haven't repurchased for the sole reason that it is expensive for what it is, but I do recommend!
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
Love! This a very fine mist that in my opinion make my makeup last a long time. This doesn't affect you makeup after spraying it drys very fast! It's one of my all time favorites it's awesome!
Alex H.
Helps my make-up stay in place longer! I like this stuff a lot but i only use it for special occasions. Doesn't stand up to humidity and sweating though, but I'm not sure if any product can!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.