BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lauren x.
Just got this and I love it!! It comes with a lot of product so the cost is reasonable. I really recommend this product, especially if you notice your makeup wears off easily. I wear it every time i go out.
Elicia C.
Stockton, CA
This does exactly what it says it will, it keeps your makeup on all night looking perfect like you just put it on. I bought mine at my local Sephora, I heard all the hype about it so I thought I'd try it. It is definitely worth the hype!
Jessie W.
Stafford, VA
I definitely notice a difference in how long my makeup lasts with this. It also really helps to take away that cakey look if you accidentally end up using too much powder to set your makeup. Worth the price!
Adriana P.
This setting spray let me go through a 17 piece dance show each piece being 2-3 songs long and my makeup was intact. I have a combination skin and t worked very well. I would definitely recommend to others
ala c.
Katy, TX
this setting spray is the absolute best. the new packaging and formula is so incredible and my makeup stays in place ALL DAY! this combo is great to buy bc you get two. one for you and one for a friend! 👏🏼
Yesenia F.
Rochester MN
Hands down best setting spray I have used. I really don't have anything bad to say. Yes it definitely keeps my make up in place all day. It is not too heavy very light compared to others sprays I have tried.
Mackenzie G.
I have been using this setting spray for a few years now and it is definitely one of my favorites! It helps my makeup last all day long and does not budge! It does not make my foundation look cakey at all!
Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY
This setting spray really makes A difference in my make up. it makes my skin look really skin like! spray on my face and then dab it in with a beauty blender. recommend this to anybody that wants long wearing make up.
Brandi D.
Campobello, SC
Can I give this more than 1 review. Seriously. I love this! It does exactly what it says its going to do. It sets your makeup in. Leaving you with flawless looking skin and makeup set for hours. Flawless!
Rosie P.
Tampa, FL
I cannot leave the house with my face on and not spray this on. Leaves such a smooth finish on my makeup and it does maintain my makeup nice through out the night especially with living in such a humid state
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.