BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shelbie T.
Oak Harbor, OH
Keeps my makeup on and going strong all night without fail. It goes a long way. I recommend getting the full size and now the travel. My holy grail setting spray, hands down. I recommend it to all of my friends
member-25a6c2b9d
This is the best setting spray that helps me keep my make up on all day! It will definitely keep your makeup looking fresh and always flawless! This is a must have for everyone! I would definitely recommend to everyone and worth every penny!
Jessica C.
I am very happy that I bought this product because it is specifically for dry skin. It sets the make up very good and it is great for my skin. Would definitely recommend this product for anyone with dry skin.
khadeema P.
I love this spray because when I use it I know that my make up isn’t going anywhere . It’s lightweight and smells pleasant . It keeps my
Make up in place all day. I would recommend this to anyone who has to wear make up for a long period of time.
Samantha W.
Noblesville, IN
There is nothing that compares to this setting spray. I am a retired pageant girl and this was my lifeline for flawless stage ready makeup that would last through the hot lights. I have both the full size and travel size so I'm never without it.
Kya C.
Carthage, MO
This setting spray does wonders! I absolutely love it! I think it is good for all skin types and it makes my makeup stay on a lot longer than it would without it. I wish I had enough money to buy the full size.
Kristina K.
Topsham, ME
This does the trick with setting makeup so it lasts all day or night. The only time my makeup still runs and gets ruined is if I end up sweating a TON or if I get stuck in the rain! If you don't use a setting spray - I definitely recommend!
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
This is my holy grail when it comes to setting sprays! It does a great job at keeping my makeup in place all day. The sprayer is great so not too much comes out at once. I have already repurchased this 2 times
Brittany F.
One of my all time favorite setting sprays. It applies evenly and dries in just a minute or so. I recommend spraying it before you put on mascara because it make it run. It makes my makeup last a lot longer.
Bridget P.
I live by this stuff! A few sprays in an x pattern across the face and you are good to go. I've ridden a bike in mid June in Houston with a full face on and this spray kept me from melting. If that's not quality, I don't know what to tell you.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.