BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Janelle T.
Bronx, NY
So I received this as a gift and I was skeptical at first because I didn’t think setting spray mattered that much when it comes to makeup but I was wrong ! I noticed a complete difference in the longevity. My makeup now lasts for 16+ hours 😏
Liz D.
My favorite setting spray. I layer this with another one by Laura Geller and my face stays all day. I'll even use it to refresh my face if I make a stop home (I even just bought a travel one for my purse).
Morgan G.
Bloomington, IN
Best setting spray I’ve tried. Sets makeup for an all night lasting look. Keeps makeup on even when sweating. I have a dry face except for an oily t zone and it works great for me. Highly recommend getting and stocking up when Ulta has it on sale
katie h.
Sonora Ca
This is a pretty pricey setting spray in my opinion. I have been able to find cheaper alternatives at the drugstore that work just as well, i found this setting spray left my face feeling sticky and tacky.
Dana B.
Sumter, SC
Must have!! I use this setting spray on all the brides and prom girls after I’ve finished their makeup to ensure it will last all night. It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and brings the whole look together.
Savanna G.
Peoria, AZ
I had seen this product on a YouTube channel so I thought I had to try it out it dries on your makeup very fast yeah it made my makeup long lasting it was very hard to open tho I would highly recommend this product especially for the low price
DaVondrea T.
Granbury, TX
I wanted to see what the rave was about when it came to this product. Since I like my makeup to last since I have a full day with husband, kids and work I just say job well done when it comes to this setting spray
griselda z.
Lavon, Tx
The Urban Decay all nighter setting spray is my go to when I know I will have a long day or night it will keep everything in place and doesn’t let my oil break through I will definitely continue to buy it.
Ashley V.
first of all to My beauties out there this s*it works!!! I constantly buy two or three bottles at a time. I'm in love with the smell and how long it last. This is hands down the best setting spray ever!!!!
Sarah A.
I love love this product! Perfect setting spray for going out in the night! Keeps my makeup in place, don’t smell weird and feels good on my skin when I use it. I don’t breakout either with it which is a plus!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.