BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melissa M.
Portage, IN
I got married in may. In new orleans. It was hot! Worrying my makeup would melt off, I tried this. Not only did it stay put that day, I looked great when I woke up in the am still, lol!
Adia H.
Grand Prairie, TX
Really good setting spray. It does not dry your skin out and it even keeps foundation from transferring off your face. So when I hug someone I do not have to worry.
Noor U.
Selden, NY
I actually preferred the older packaging in a white even though it got dirty quickly however doesn't change how amazing the product is just a couple of sprites and your make up is set to look perfect and flawless and untouched all day
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
This really does everything it says! Keeps your makeup in place all night without looking funky. I'll admit that I love it. However, I recently converted to the NYX brand. It works just as well at half the price.
Erica Z.
I don't understand the hype. I prefer macs fix plus any day over this hands down. This spray is too "minty" and if you don't wait for the spray to settle it will really irritate your eyes
Jessica K.
Weatherford, TX
I adore anything Urban Decay, but this spray is so awesomely refreshing I use it through out the day. It is a great setting spray, but also a great way to feel refreshed throughout the day.
Lauren S.
Nanuet, NY
Hate this product. Makes my face look oily and feels sticky and stiff. I have combination/oily skin so it does not work with me well. I don't like my skin feeling cakey.
Jacinda E.
Modesto, CA
I love how it locks in your makeup so it stays in one place however I was going through these like crazy and I managed to find a dupe for it. The wet and wild setting spray for only $4 it does the same job if not better!
Ashley C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this setting spray it keeps my makeup in place for hours. I am combination skin and it doesn't make my skin look oily.
Pro: works great:
Con: a bit expensive
Amy B.
Lakeland, FL
Love this product so much. Totally recommend it. It's affordable for how amazing it is. It lasts a long time. Go get yourself one. I bought it online and loved it. I recommend it to everyone. You won't be disappointed
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.