BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley W.
Amherst, VA
Awesome product! I have never used an finishing spray before but I purchased this product, never leave the house without putting it on. Feels amazing and my make up still looks good hours after applying. Price wise is ok but its worth the money.
Kailey B.
Peoria, AZ
Oh yes oh my gosh yes. If don't have this then who are you? Do yourself a favor and get this and you will become famous and have a super hot boyfriend named Turk hopefully if your lucky he has a cute dog named tinker bell whom you live as your own
Amber K.
Moore, OK
I love this product. My makeup lasts so much longer and looks so much better now that I use this. When using it to wet an eyeshadow brush for better pigment it’s amazing. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Casey R.
Bolling Afb, DC
This was my go-to setting spray for awhile, but it's better to just get the Skindinavia setting spray. They make all the UD setting sprays, but the Skindinavia brand sprays are better.
Charlsea G.
Graham, NC
Absolutely love! Refreshing cooling feel, takes away any powderiness my makeup might have and makes it last noticeably longer. I have combo skin & it kept my oils away but I still looked luminous. 100% recommend!
Hannah G.
Seattle, WA
This will last through anything! Love this product. Super lightweight and easy to apply. The only negative is that it can make oily skin more oily. As long as you keep some oil blotting sheets handy you are golden!
Sarah A.
West New York, NJ
Great product for setting heavy make up! Everything stays in place and colors stay bright throughout a party and the heat. Very natural finish, great for the price! Would totally recommend! I would totally buy this product again and use more of it!
Kiarra M.
This is my all time favorite setting spray on the market. I do wish it had a different spray, like the Morphe one. But that is literally the only thing I would change about this product! It's amazing!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Amber S.
Marysville , CA
I have super oily skin. And this works best when you set your makeup with translucent powder and then spray. I still get oil there and there when I don't apply with powder. Works amazing though keeps your makeup looking awesome
Mckenzie G.
THE ABSOLUTE BEST SETTING SPRAY THERE IS I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It lasts through anything. I will never buy another spray ever again!! I have combo skin but it can get very oily and this product has shown a difference
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.