BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
carmen m.
napa
this a great makeup setting spray I do recommend getting the urban decay all nighter setting spray. yes it does let your makeup last the night.
Lo M.
Fairport, Ny
Helps keep makeup where it belongs, but after a while it makes your makeup look old. Sets it into fine lines and accentuates flaws. Too heavy.
Patricia S.
Haverstraw, Ny
I have very oily skin, i spray this one before and after i put on my makeup..it lasts for a good 2 hours but after that the oil breaks through
Hali S.
Puyallup, WA
My go to setting spray. Love it! I bought a two pack for 42 dollars, but both bottles were full sized! Makes my makeup last all day and night.
vanessa t.
Newburgh, IN
Best thing ever. Worth every penny. Less is more with this. You don't need a lot for it to work . Its like a great hairspray for your face
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Tried for the first time 2 days ago. Came home after a girls night out and face still looked FLAWLESS. Definitely sold on buying it for now on.
Heather K.
I like this primer it goes on smoothly and it helps my makeup stay on longer. My face gets oily though. Which makes the makeup come off easier.
Daisy T.
Lake Forest, CA
Setting spray is my best friend! It makes my makeup last ALL day. It gets just a little oily but I mean I can just use blotting paper for that.
Hannah W.
Very good setting spray but I don't notice anything too special about it. My makeup still combs off throughout the day but it definitely helps.
Brooke A.
Orlando
This setting spray will keep my makeup perfect all day. I really love putting it on before a night out or before I go out knowing I may sweat.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.