BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Taylor S.
My favorite. The spray application is perfect, applies evenly. Doesn't take much to make my makeup last all day. Plus my makeup doesn't run when applied. Will always recommend this setting spray.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Hands down the best setting spray out there! A tried and true product by urban decay that has forever changed the makeup game. A full size bottle lasts me over 6 months
Elizabeth C.
Marysville, WA
I can't really tell a difference. The reviews on Sephora made me hyped but my setting powder does the trick. It doesn't seem to make me makeup stay any longer but does offer sun protection . I would not buy this product again.
Meg G.
Lafayette, LA
This is my go to setting spray! It does the job, after a few hours of wear I usually apart more of it on to refresh my look. I really want to try the Urban Decay B6 vitamin setting spray as well!
rebecca c.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this setting spray because of all of the hype that surrounds it. While it does keep my makeup in place all day, I never saw a distinction between this high end setting spray and some drugstore options. So, it works well, but can find more affordable options.
Elizabeth L.
San Pedro, CA
Take me swimming with full faced makeup ! You can't go wrong with this product! Perfect for any weather ! This setting spray is the real deal! I haves used many different setting sprays before but this has to be my favorite
Alexus R.
Era, TX
Love this brand. Almost everything I get I am satisfied with. Include this setting spray! Great for combination skin types. Feels great and helps makeup last all night and throughout the day. Would defiantly recommend to others!
Micah P.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is incredible, it truly does what is promised by making your makeup last longer. It is very pricey, but completely worth it. I can tell a huge difference between when I use this spray and I when I forget to. LOVE.
brooke c.
St. Charles
I definitely felt like this gave my skin a nice refreshing drink of moisture. This helped set my face make and made it look seamless, airbrushed, and slightly dewy. As far as longevity, maybe it extended my makeup for a couple hours. My only complaint is the price.
taylor s.
Summerville, Sc
Literally the most amazing product I have ever used! I spritz this bad boy on my face and not even a monsoon could remove my fierceness! went to block party and everyone else's face melted off but mine stayed like a champ!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.