BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kaylinn C.
This spray goes on heavy, it feels like you spray hairspray on your face at first, than once it's completely dry it does set your makeup solid.
Gina R.
Dayton, OH
I got a travel sized setting spray just to try it and I'm obsessed!! I think it's definitely worth it, it makes your makeup last a lot longer!!
Shantel J.
Brookland , AR
Going out for a girls night?you don't have to come back home looking like someone took half your make up off. This setting spray does wonders!!
Jessie F.
Rialto, CA
One of the best products I used for setting my makeup it makes me feel fresh all day long. I have very oily skin and it helps with oil control.
carmen m.
napa
this a great makeup setting spray I do recommend getting the urban decay all nighter setting spray. yes it does let your makeup last the night.
Audrey A.
Ona, Wv
If I wear face make up, this setting spray is a must! A couple sprays extends the wear of my make up for up to 16 hours and controls shine too!
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
My holy grail setting spray for many many moons. Still havent found one thats better. I do use MAC fix plus but only to foil out my eyeshadows.
Phoenix J.
Long Beach , CA
Sets makeup in place and completely erases the look of powder on your face just makes the makeup blend so seamlessly and would highly recommend
Yanira G.
Waukegan, IL
I thought my make up would last long with this product. It is very easy to apply. But the make up still doesn't last long, not what I expected.
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY
Great setting spray. Makes my makeup last all day and all night. I feel like my makeup never looks cakey. I need this with every makeup session
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.