BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Natalie B.
Sanford, NC
This is a great product that I would recommend to anyone who wants long lasting fresh make up it has a nice matte finish it's very easy to apply
Chelsea P.
I use this everyday. I tend to get a little oily for some reason with my foundation, but the setting spray definitely keeps everything in place!
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
This is my favorite setting spray. This is all I use !! Lol i have oily skin. Once I finish my makeup it sets my foundation and powder perfectly.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI
I absolutely love this stuff. Its so expensive and doesnt last very long but it works sooooo good. I havent used another one that i like better.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Best to get back from you can can can be in your browser to be be able at at this week that I will have to be able at this this least I will can
Anahi G.
I love this setting primer . It really keeps your makeup in place . No matter how hot it is it'll keep your makeup in place .absolutely love it !
Samantha R.
It's like a glue makes my makeup last all day long and when apply it's like a fresh in my face and no need to spray a lot in order for it to work
Maria F.
Recently purchased the small bottle to try out and see what the hype was about and I can honestly say that it's one of the best ones I've tried.
Sam B.
Hoboken , NJ
My favorite setting spray that I’ve tried. I buy this in bulk and stock up when it goes on sale. It’s totally worth it. Keeps my makeup perfect.
Stephanie H.
Awesome setting spray! Really makes my makeup last. Comes out in a fine mist and doesn't feel heavy or too wet. Nice and light but does the job.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.